Peel it off SLOWLY.
Booby Tape will come off easily if you peel your tape off gently and carefully. Start by peeling the tape back slowly, whilst supporting the skin behind the tape. That means, while one hand is peeling the tape off, the other hand is firmly holding back the skin behind the tape.
DO NOT use the “ripping off a band-aid” method.
Use baby oil.
If you find it hard to remove Booby Tape we recommend using baby oil. For a smoother removal, soak your booby tape with baby oil. When we say soak we mean soak!
Everyone knows Booby Tape WORKS and gives an amazing lift, unfortunately it may not be right for everyone’s boobies!
Please keep in mind Booby Tape has serious hold, it is important to follow our removal process to ensure our products are safely removed.
If these steps are not followed this can result to irritated skin and possible blisters.
STEP 1: Booby Tape comes off easier when wet. For a smoother removal, soak your booby tape with baby oil. Please note no amount of oil is too much, you want the tape to feel and look wet.
STEP 2: Allow the baby oil to soak into the booby tape for at least 15 minutes. If done effectively you will visibly be able to see the oil breaking down the adhesive in the booby tape, and the tape slowly peeling away from your skin.
STEP 3: Gently and carefully peel off any remaining tape away from your skin by holding one hand on your skin and the other on the tape. If needed apply more baby oil to the areas that need extra help.
Please note it can be very tempting to rip your Booby Tape off like you would a band-aid. However, this can severely damage your skin. Most irritation occurs when the skin experiences traction force with an aggressive removal.
- Apply Booby Tape to irritated, sunburned or sensitive skin.
- Wear Booby Tape two days in a row.
- Wear Booby Tape longer than 6 hours.
- Use Booby Tape in prolonged heat or direct sunlight. The warmer Booby Tape gets, the harder it is to remove.
- Use Booby Tape if pregnant, or lactating.
- Use Booby Tape if you have any skin reactions to band-aids or any other type of adhesives.
- Use if you have eczema, psoriasis or any other skin conditions.